PLEASANTON TECHNOLOGY MARKETPLACE 2000
Come join Pleasanton's leading technology companies at the Pleasanton Technology Marketplace, Tuesday, October 24, 11:00 am to 8:00 pm at the Alameda County Fairgrounds' Satellite Wagering Facility. This annual interactive marketplace was designed specifically for Tri-Valley technology companies, and will give you the opportunity to see the leading local companies and their products, learn about the latest technology trends, and meet one-on-one with experts on your most pressing business issues.
While the event is free, registration is required. Pre-register on-line and get the opportunity to win some great prizes. Registration can be made by following this link: www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=7005&Referrer_id=3132.
Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities
Come see exhibits from such Hacienda companies as Asyst, Mallinckrodt Inc., NetsWork, Inc., PeopleSoft, ProBusiness, Robert Half International, University of Phoenix and Zantaz.com. In addition, there are still a few booths and sponsorships available if businesses are interested in showcasing their technology solutions.
The event has a wealth of information and resources to offer. Dynamic exhibits are only the start! You can also hear from industry visionaries at one of the Marketplace Seminars or at the live chat rooms which run continuously throughout the event.
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm ACCPAC VIP Lunch: Trends in Technology Panel The latest trends in technology are revolutionizing the way we work and live. Find out how we are going wireless, staying connected 24x7, and living our lives on and through the web.
- 11:00 am – 7:00 pm East Bay Business Times Technology Pavilion See over 60 of the leading Tri-Valley technology companies at this trade fair, open all day.
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm TecConnect Network Start-Up Showcase, Wine and Cheese Reception The TecConnect Network's Wine and Cheese reception will showcase several of the top early-stage technology start-up companies in the Tri-Valley. Each company will give a 15-minute presentation. In addition, the TecConnect Network will have representatives from Network companies offering free one-on-one advice for entrepreneurs.
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm Discovering the Hidden Jewels of the Tri-Valley Being a recognized leader in your market doesn’t always mean you are a household name at home. Find out what makes these companies the hidden jewels of the Tri-Valley.
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm Marketing More Effectively in the New Economy Hear the latest tips and techniques on how to market and position your company in the new economy, and discover new insights into the latest trends in Web and e-marketing.
- 3:30 – 4:40 pm Who Wants to be a Billionaire? David Ladd, partner of the Mayfield Fund, discusses the technologies that are attracting big money, and reveals what makes investors sit up and take notice.
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm Tech Recruiting – The Impossible Dream? Finding qualified tech workers in the East Bay has never been more challenging. Will it get any easier in the next five years? What are the top companies doing to attract and retain employees? Are contract workers and consultants a viable option? Find out what the experts have to say.
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm CEO Roundtable CEO’s from Pleasanton’s hottest companies discuss their reasons for success and why Pleasanton is the place to do business.
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm Will Your Company Pitch Get You in the Press? Try out your pitch and discover what editors look for in this one-on-one with the editor of the East Bay Business Times, Mike Hytha.
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm Developing Your Business Plan George Beardsly of Performance Systems will review your business plan and will tell you if it has what it takes to stand out and get noticed.
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm Company Culture and Your Bottom Line Culture is not just for growing cheese – it directly affects your bottom line. In this one-on-one session, Karen Haley Allen of Haley Allen Associates will show you what it takes to match “the way we do things around here” with people, products, and profits.
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm Is Your Company Connected? Meet with ASYST Technologies to hear the latest infrastructure and networking tips, and explore the emerging role of the network in your business.
A variety of materials are available to you describing this years Pleasanton Technology Marketplace event. To receive additional information on the 2000 Pleasanton Technology Marketplace, please use the contact information below.
Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce
777 Peters Avenue, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 846-5858 phone (925) 846-9697 fax email@example.com e-mail www.pleasanton.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW