NEW WHEELS SERVICES TO COMMENCE
The Livermore/Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA), operator of WHEELS, is instituting a series of service modifications which will commence February 7. A number of changes to routes and schedules will be occurring within Hacienda. In addition, service changes have been made to accomodate modifications to new BART schedules.
A summary of changes follows. New printed schedules are available on WHEELS buses or through the contacts provided below.
- DART Saturday DART (flexible route) service in Dublin and Pleasanton will be replaced by new service on Routes 1A, 3 and 8. DART service will remain unchanged during other days of the week.
- Route 3 Service has been modified to serve the Johnson Drive loop, Stoneridge Mall with additional service through Dublin to San Ramon and BART.
- Route 4 This service will be discontinued as an independent service and has been incorporated into other routes.
- Routes 7 and 8 Routes and schedules through Hacienda Business Park, Vintage Hills and along Hopyard Road have all been modified.
- Route 9 This service will be discontinued as an independent service and has been incorporated into other routes.
- Route 10 Timing modifications and adjustments to early morning and late evening schedules will be instituted along with additional service on Saturdays.
- Routes 11 and 15 Minor adjustments to Livermore service have been made along with additions of service to the Garaventa Ranch area.
- Routes 201 and 605 This service will be discontinued as an independent service and has been incorporated into other routes.
Hacienda employees and residents are eligible for free WHEELS passes. In order to qualify for a pass you need to be either an employee within Hacienda or a resident within one of the following Hacienda residential communities: Archstone, Avila, Siena, Valencia, or Verona. Bus passes entitle the bearer to a free ride to and from work, or to and from home for residents, on all WHEELS lines. WHEELS buses connect the Tri-Valley area to locations throughout Hacienda. WHEELS buses also meet each incoming ACE and BART train during the peak commute hours to shuttle Hacienda employees to their businesses and residents to the respective stations. During off-peak commute hours, WHEELS DART service shuttles passengers to and from the BART station as well as other destinations in the WHEELS service area. WHEELS I-680 express bus service provides a direct link for people commuting between Hacienda and Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek. Passes may be ordered at: www.hacienda.org/materials/materials_commute_pass.html.
Additional information on new WHEELS routes and schedules is available at: www.wheelsbus.com/preview/index.html. Information on new BART schedules may be found at: www.bart.gov/news/press/news_8924.asp. You may also utilize the contact information found below for additional details.
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100, Livermore, California 94551
(925) 455-7558 phone (925) 443-1375 fax email@example.com e-mail www.wheelsbus.com WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW