NEW WHEELS SERVICES TO COMMENCE
The Livermore/Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA), operator of WHEELS, is instituting a series of service modifications which will commence Saturday, December 17. Many of the changes to routes and schedules will be occurring in and around Hacienda.
A summary of changes follows. New schedules will be available one week prior to the service changes at the Livermore Transit Center, on all WHEELS buses, on the WHEELS website, at all the Tri-Valley libraries or through the contacts provided below.
- Conversion of Direct Access Responsive Transit (DART) to Fixed Route Service Currently operating during limited off-peak hours, all DART service will be converted into additional regular fixed route service in Dublin on Routes 1, 3, 10 and 12 and in Pleasanton on Routes 1, 3, 8 and 10.
- Route 71 This line will be discontinued due to low ridership.
- Route 72 This line will be discontinued due to low ridership.
- Route 3 In West Dublin service will be realigned away from Davona onto the corresponding portion of Village Parkway. In Pleasanton, service will continue along Stoneridge Mall Road to serve worksites located in the northernmost sector of the development.
- Route 12A During Sundays and non-class session Saturday hours at Las Positas College, the 12A will turn right on Independence Drive to minimize delay for passengers traveling between central Livermore and Dublin. Saturday service to the College will continue to be provided during class session hours.
- Route 20 One additional 20 trip will be provided in the PM, extending service by 45 minutes. The last bus will leave East Avenue/Vasco Road at 6:30 PM, Preston & Pullman at 6:37 PM, and arrive at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station at 7:05 PM.
- Route 605 One shuttle trip each in the AM and PM between Amaral Park and Santa Rita Road will be provided to facilitate transportation for students attending Amador Valley High School. Streets served include Stoneridge Drive, Kamp Drive and Mohr Avenue, which are all east of Santa Rita Road.
Free WHEELS Pass
Hacienda employees and residents are eligible for free WHEELS passes. In order to qualify for a pass, you need to be either an employee within Hacienda or a resident within one of the following Hacienda residential communities: Archstone, Avila, Siena, Valencia, or Verona. Bus passes entitle the bearer to a free ride to and from work, or to and from home for residents, on all WHEELS lines. WHEELS buses connect the Tri-Valley area to locations throughout Hacienda. WHEELS buses also meet each incoming ACE and BART train during the peak commute hours to shuttle Hacienda employees to their businesses and residents to the respective stations. WHEELS I-680 express bus service provides a direct link for people commuting between Hacienda and Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek. Passes may be ordered at: www.hacienda.org/services/services_commute_pass.html.
Additional information on new WHEELS routes and schedules is available at: www.wheelsbus.com. You may also utilize the contact information found below for additional details.
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100, Livermore, California 94551
(925) 455-7558 phone (925) 443-1375 fax email@example.com e-mail www.wheelsbus.com WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW