RETAIL MARKETING WORKSHOP
The City of Pleasanton Economic Development Department is hosting a free marketing workshop for Pleasanton merchants. Join the City of Pleasanton Economic Development Department on Wednesday, October 28th to learn about retail strategies for successful holidays. This is a great informational opportunity for retail owners, restaurant owners, business managers and business owners.
The City of Pleasanton is hosting a free workshop focused on successful retail strategies on Wednesday, October 28th at The Farmer Restaurant in downtown Pleasanton from 8:15 am - 9:45 am. Designed with Pleasanton merchants in mind, the workshop features a presentation from a marketing specialist with in-depth knowledge of the Tri-Valley area. Workshop highlights will include:
- Understanding the local retail market.
- How marketing can increase sales.
- Leveraging holiday shopping traffic to your advantage.
- Implementing top 10 retail strategies.
Additional information on the event is available. Please refer to the City of Pleasanton Economic Development Department contact for details.
City of Pleasanton
Economic Development Department
123 Main Street, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 931-5038 phone (925) 931-5476 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.ci.pleasanton.ca.us WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW