EAST ALAMEDA COUNTY TRANSPORTATION FORUM
You are invited to join the Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority (ACTIA), in partnership with its Citizen Advisory Committee and sponsoring agencies at an East County Transportation Forum and Open House. Find out how your Measure B half-cent sales tax dollars are improving local mobility options in the Tri-Valley area.
The East County Transportation Forum and Open House will be held on Thursday, April 15th at the Dublin City Hall from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Come learn about major transportation projects that will be implemented within the next five years. The forum will include a Citizens Advisory Committee meeting open to the public from 5:30 to 6:30 followed by an open house with exhibits and formal presentations with an open Question & Answer period from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
East County Project Updates
The open house and formal presentations will feature information on regional mobility enhancements that will be delivered in the next few years. Attendees will hear about and discuss project details, schedules, and contracting opportunities for:
- Roads and Rails - Route 84 Expressway Update, I-580 Corridor Improvements and BART to Livermore Study
- Trails: Building an Effective Network - Alamo Canal Trail Update and Iron Horse Trail Feasibility Studies
- Choices: Expanding Mobility Options - Active Transportation, LAVTA Wheels Senior Mobility Options and Volunteer Ride Program.
Additional information on the event is available. For details, please refer to the ACTIA representative below.
1333 Broadway, Suite 300, Oakland, California 94612
(510) 893-3347 x120 phone (510) 893-6489 fax email@example.com e-mail www.actia2022.com WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW