JUNE RETAIL MARKETING SEMINAR
The City of Pleasanton and EMC Creative are hosting a series of free retail marketing seminars for Pleasanton businesses designed to enhance the economic vitality of your business and Pleasanton. Join the City of Pleasanton on June 23rd for the next offering in this series. Additional seminars are scheduled for Tuesday, August 31st and Thursday, September 30th.
Facebook as a Retail Marketing Tool
The next retail marketing seminar, Facebook as a retail marketing tool, is being held on Wednesday, June 23rd from 8:00 am to 9:00 am in the Stadium Room at the Pleasanton Hilton located at 7050 Johnson Drive in Pleasanton. Registrations for the event are due by Friday, June 18th and may be made by contacting the City of Pleasanton using the information listed under contacts below.
Colleen Edwards, a successful Tri-Valley marketer and host of The Real Story on KCBS, will share insights, tips and tactics on building the best Facebook page so that it fits into your overall business strategy. There are 450 million subscribers of Facebook. Find out how you can capture your share and get them to buy as they are all potential consumers. Workshop highlights will include:
- The size and scope of the Facebook phenomenon
- How to develop your own (fan) page and grow your business
- Business vs. personal - keep them separate
- Content creation
- Keeping it relevant
- How to manage negative online comments
- Listen to your Fans/Friends
- Analytics: what to do with what you learn
Additional information on this seminar, upcoming seminars and other business services offered by the City of Pleasanton is available. Please refer to the City of Pleasanton contact below for details.
City of Pleasanton
Economic Development Department
123 Main Street, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 931-5038 phone (925) 931-5476 fax email@example.com e-mail www.ci.pleasanton.ca.us WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW