RETAIL MARKETING SEMINAR
The City of Pleasanton and EMC Creative are hosting a series of free retail marketing seminars for Pleasanton businesses designed to enhance the economic vitality of your business and Pleasanton. Join the City of Pleasanton on May 6th for the first offering in this series.
Free E-Mail Marketing Seminar
The first seminar, Rethinking E-mail Marketing: Bootcamp for Retailers, is being held on Thursday, May 6th from 8:00 am to 9:00 am in the San Ramon Room at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel in Hacienda. Registrations for the event are due before April 30th and may be made by contacting the City of Pleasanton using the information listed under contacts below.
Colleen Edwards, a successful Tri-Valley marketer and host of The Real Story on KCBS, will share insights on e-mail marketing and where it fits into an overall strategy. The seminar will introduce attendees to best e-mail marketing practices, what to say, how to say it, when to send it and how to measure response. Workshop highlights will include:
- The importance of e-mail in the retail world
- Best practices: what works and what doesn't
- The importance of the Subject Line
- What's considered SPAM
- Creating relationships by creating e-mail
- Etiquette and mandatories
- Inexpensive ways to send
- Measurement and analysis
Additional information on this program and other business services offered by the City of Pleasanton is available. Please refer to the City of Pleasanton contact below for details.
City of Pleasanton
Economic Development Department
123 Main Street, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 931-5038 phone (925) 931-5476 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.ci.pleasanton.ca.us WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW