EAST ALAMEDA COUNTY TRANSPORTATION FORUM
You are invited to join the new Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC), in partnership with its Citizen Advisory Committee and sponsoring agencies, at an East County Transportation Forum. The Alameda County Transportation Commission is a newly formed countywide transportation agency, resulting from a merger of the Alameda County Congestion Management Agency (ACCMA) and the Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority (ACTIA).
The East County Transportation Forum will be held on Thursday, April 21st at Dublin City Hall from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Come learn about major transportation projects that will be implemented within the next five years funded by local sales tax dollars, state, federal and other funds.
East County Project Updates
The Forum will feature information on regional mobility enhancements that will be delivered in the next few years. Attendees will hear presentations about, and discuss project details, schedules, and contracting opportunities for:
- the Alameda County Countywide Transportation Plan (CWTP)
- the Alamo Canal Trail
- I580/I680 corridor updates
- Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA) bus enhancements
- Route 84 Improvements
Additional information on the event is available. For details, please refer to the Alameda CTC representative below.
1333 Broadway, Suite 300, Oakland, California 94612
(510) 893-3347 x 120 phone (510) 893-6489 fax email@example.com e-mail www.actia2022.com WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW