FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE
The Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce, City of Pleasanton, Kaiser Permanente and Aflac invite you to come learn more about the future of healthcare. Pleasanton and Hacienda are home to a number of dynamic medical manufacturing research and diagnostic technology companies that help brand the community as a premier destination for business success in the 21st Century. This special presentation will feature important information on changes in healthcare that will affect all businesses and will recognize businesses in Pleasanton that are making advances in healthcare while contributing to the local economy.
The program will include a keynote speech from Brent Barnhart, Director, California Department Managed Health Care followed by lunch and recognition of new economy leaders and a healthcare panel of local experts. The event closes with an AFLAC Workforces Report at 1:15 pm. Come and hear about:
- How will the national healthcare reform impact California, the region and you?
- What trends in workplace benefits are attracting/retaining the best and brightest?
- Who are the local medical R&D, manufacturing and technology companies creating jobs locally and improving lives globally?
The public is invited to register for this event being held on Wednesday, November 16th from 11:00 am to 1:45 pm at the Hilton Pleasanton Hotel located at 7050 Johnson Drive in Pleasanton. Tickets are $40 per person or $300 for a table of 8 and include lunch. You can register for the event online at: www.pleasanton.org/chamber_store.html or by contacting the Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce. Registration is requested by November 11th.
Additional information relating to the event and event participation is available. For details, please refer to the Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce representative below.
Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce
777 Peters Avenue, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 846-5858 phone (925) 846-9697 fax email@example.com e-mail www.pleasanton.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW