PILLARS OF TRI-VALLEY
The Tri-Valley Community Foundation invites you to join them at "Pillars of Tri-Valley" on Wednesday June 1, 2011. Similar to a traditional job fair, dozens of local nonprofits will provide information on their role in the community, and their staff and board leadership will be on-hand to discuss opportunities to participate.
Pillars of Tri-Valley will be held on Wednesday, June 1, 2011 from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm at the CarrAmerica Conference Center in Hacienda, http://www.caconference.com/. At Pillars of Tri-Valley, community members will be able to meet with the leadership of dozens of Tri-Valley non-profits to discuss opportunities to contribute their skills and experience to the valuable work they are doing in our community. The goal of Pillars of Tri-Valley is to match community-minded individuals with the nonprofit organizations that play such a vital role in the Tri-Valley community. This year's event has three components:
- Pre-Event Training for Non-Profits At this training, you'll learn how to maximize your effectiveness at Pillars of the Tri-Valley, and improve your organizations ability to recruit and utilize board and volunteers. This training will be presented by David Rice, President of the Tri-Valley Community Foundation.
- Panel Discussion From 10:00 am to 11:00 am, June 1, panelists from major corporations in the Tri-Valley will discuss best practices in attracting corporate support and giving priorities and trends in corporate philanthropy. Questions regarding funding priorities, trends, and strategies for preparing successful fundraising proposals will be presented to the panel. The panel will be moderated by David Rice, the President of the Tri-Valley Community Foundation.
- Trade Show for Non-Profits From 11:30 am to 1:30 pm, June 1, similar to a traditional job fair, dozens of local non-profits will provide information on their role in the community. These organizations will be represented by their staff and board leadership who will be available to discuss opportunities to participate.
There is no cost for non-profits or attendees to participate in the event. The event is being presented by Tri-Valley Community Foundation with support from the Hacienda Helping Hands campaign. Sponsorship has been provided by 1st United Services Credit Union, RREEF, Bumblebee Marketing and Tri-Valley Internet. Registration is requested by May 12th and will be available on a first come first served basis. Companies can register or learn more about the event by visiting: http://TriValleyPillars.org/.
Additional information relating to the event and registration is available. Please refer to the contacts below for details.
Tri-Valley Community Foundation
5674 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 206, Pleasanton, California 94588
(925) 734-9965 phone (925) 734-5675 fax email@example.com e-mail www.tvcfoundation.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW