Published September 10, 2014
PARTY PALOOZA 2014
The Sandra J. Wing Healing Therapies Foundation invites you to their 6th Annual Party Palooza. The events benefit the Sandra J. Wing Healing Therapies Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides direct financial assistance to people in the Tri-Valley area for healing therapies that help reduce the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy cancer treatments.
Party Palooza Events
Party Palooza is a series of mini events hosted by friends of the Foundation. Individual events have been scheduled in the upcoming months to help local cancer patients. These special events are smaller scale social and fun activities hosted by local residents with 100% of the contributions going to the Sandra J. Wing Healing Therapies Foundation. This year's events are:
- Umigo Indoor Kart Racing on Sunday, October 5th
- An Afternoon of Bocce at the Castlewood Country Club on Saturday, October 11th
- Livermore Wine Trolley on Saturday, October 11th
- Dinner at Uncle Yu's at The Vineyard on Thursday, October 16th
- 5th Annual Gourmet Dinner with the Shapiro's on Saturday, October 18th
- 6th Annual Soups of the World on Saturday, November 1st
- The Best of Scotland's Single Malts on Saturday, November 1st
Complete information and ticketing for all events can be found at: www.healingtherapiesfoundation.org/palooza.
Additional information on the events and event participation is available. For details, please refer to the Sandra J. Wing Healing Therapies Foundation representative below.
Sandra J. Wing Healing Therapies Foundation
1807 Santa Rita Road, Suite D-182, Pleasanton, California 94566
(866) 862-7270 phone (877) 603-8019 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.healingtherapiesfoundation.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4305 Hacienda Drive, Suite 330, Pleasanton, California 94588-2738
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW