TRI-VALLEY SMALL BUSINESS
Starting and growing a business can be both inspiring and challenging. The five cities in the Tri-Valley - Danville, Dublin, Livermore, San Ramon and Pleasanton - have partnered with local area Chambers of Commerce and regional business organizations to develop a regional Small Business Commerce Convention designed to assist small businesses in the Tri-Valley. The Convention will present sessions that will focus on key business topics related to finance, marketing, business planning and one-on-one counseling to provide you with the information and access to resources you need to help build a successful company.
CommerceCon will feature a variety of resources for business. Over the course of the event, participants will have access to:
- speaker sessions covering topics such as revenue generation through strategic marketing; access to capital and financing tools to run a successful business; and how to cultivate an effective business plan tailored to your needs;
- an Exhibit Hall featuring a variety of valuable non-profit and government resources committed to helping businesses succeed;
- one-on-one business consulting; and
- networking opportunities.
Date and Location
CommerceCon will be taking place on Tuesday, October 4, 2016 from 8 am - 1 pm at the Shannon Community Center, 1100 Shannon Ave, Dublin. The event is free but registration is requested. Registration for CommerceCon can be performed online at: tvcommercecon.eventbrite.com.
Additional information on this event, sponsorship opportunities and the organization is available. For details, please refer to the City of Pleasanton representative below.
200 Old Bernal Avenue, PO Box 520, Pleasanton, CA 94566
(925) 931-5040 phone firstname.lastname@example.org email www.cityofpleasantonca.gov WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4305 Hacienda Drive, Suite 330, Pleasanton, California 94588-2738
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW