Published August 28, 2002
SANTA RITA ROAD STREET WORK
Construction is underway on Santa Rita Road. While activities have been scheduled to provide minimum disruption, some lane closures and restricted traffic access will occur on the following days and locations shown on the work schedule below.
Schedule of Work
The majority of the work will be taking place in the daytime. Various portions of the street may be shut down at any given time so use of alternative routes is advised when practical. The following dates are scheduled:
- August 28-September 16 Pavement repairs
- September 16-17 Install new asphalt - work will be performed at night on this portion of the project
- September 17-27 Utilities adjustment and striping
The Association would like to encourage added caution and safety in the area while this work is being conducted. Your assistance is requested in helping to alert people at your site about this project so that the greatest possible advance notification is provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact the City of Pleasanton using the contact information below if you have any questions or require additional information. If an emergency situation arises, please contact the Public Works Department at (925) 931-5680 for assistance.
City of Pleasanton
Department of Public Works Inspection
P.O. Box 520, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 931-5680 phone (925) 931-5484 fax email@example.com e-mail www.ci.pleasanton.ca.us WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW