HACIENDA BLOOD DRIVE
On Tuesday, July 8th the American Red Cross along with the American Association of Blood Banks issued an urgent call for blood donations due to a steeply declining supply in all 50 states. This is the last step community blood banks take during a critical blood shortage in an effort to prevent an impact on hospitals and patient care. Please help us replenish our local blood supply during this critical time.
Please join us on August 8th in supporting the American Red Cross blood drive in Hacienda from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 5720 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 2. In order to donate blood you must be 17 years of age or older, weigh at least 110 lbs and be in general good health.
The American Red Cross now has an online registration system. To make an appointment to donate blood during the Hacienda blood drive, visit www.beadonor.com:
- Review the "Eligibility" page
- Select "Find a Drive" and enter your email address and birth date. Fill out the registration screen and select "Complete Registration and View Blood Drives"
- Enter the sponsor code "ANIXTER" on the next screen in the lower right hand corner then select the search link
- Select the Anixter blood drive then select the time you would like to schedule your appointment and "Set Appointment"
Spread the Word
You can help by sharing this important information with your employees, coworkers and friends. Posters and fliers for the event are available to post around your office or in your cafeteria. Posters can be obtained by contacting Erica Rainwater at the American Red Cross. Your support of this important cause is greatly appreciated. One donation may save as many as three lives - from a premature newborn to a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy or an accident victim.
American Red Cross
140 Gregory Lane, Suite 120, Pleasant Hill, California 94523
Tel. (510) 773-2405 phone Fax. (925) 602-1476 fax email@example.com e-mail www.beadonor.com WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW