HACIENDA BUSINESS COMMUNITY ON nuALERTS
Hacienda is pleased to offer our tenants the Hacienda nuAlerts Community to help your business promote itself to other tenants and businesses online. As a Hacienda nuAlerts Community member, Hacienda tenants can immediately communicate with one another about important business-to-business opportunities, news, events and special offers. This service is free of charge to all Hacienda tenants and allows you to drive business success through frequent and effective communication, referrals, and lead generation between Hacienda businesses and with your own clients.
Hacienda’s nuAlerts Community
Hacienda’s nuAlerts Community begins with the park's businesses. All Hacienda tenants are eligible for participation. Enrollment information is available at
www.hacienda.org/networking/networking_nualerts.html. Once enrolled, tenants will be notified by e-mail about their Hacienda nuAlerts account along with basic usage information. Tenants can use their account to post bulletins to their affiliates, whether inside the park or out, about anything from new initiatives to incentive programs to company promotions.
Hacienda tenants receive a number of great benefits as part of this program. The following free services are available to all tenants as part of Hacienda's nuAlerts Community:
- Tenant Social Media Directory: find social media links for various tenants and follow tenants to get their updates.
- Tenant Calendar: learn about various events hosted by Hacienda tenants.
- Tenant News Ticker: portable widget/gadget that allows you to see all tenant updates.
- Tenant Business Alerts: promotions, news, tips, jobs, 'looking for' and other update alerts
- Hacienda Weekly Digest: a weekly summary via email that includes the most recent alert posted by each tenant.
- Tenants can use nuAlerts to post their updates to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and send out emails and text messages with a single click; all tenant posts will be sent immediately to the Alerts page, News Ticker and to the Weekly Digest.
- Tenant accounts on nuAlerts include built-in email marketing and automatic search engine optimization.
- Tenants can access other nuAlerts communities to which they belong, such as the Chambers of Commerce within the Tri-Valley.
For a discounted rate, Hacienda tenants can upgrade their accounts with expanded services. nuAlerts is offering Hacienda tenants a special discount on the nuAlerts' Pro Service. Hacienda tenants can receive this level of service for $75 per month (regularly $99 per month) with a setup fee of $299 that will cover the initial training and Pro Service account activation. Pro Service benefits include:
- A free text messaging number with unlimited text messaging alerts (a service perfect for restaurants, realtors and businesses wanting to convert foot and web traffic to initial and repeat customers).
- A Custom Portable Dashboard (widget or billboard) that posts ads to over 20 top sites and provides content syndication via iGoogle and other sites.
- One-click positing to your existing Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- A one-hour training session or webinar with NuAlerts on getting the most out of social media marketing.
- Full e-mail support with 24-hour turnaround to requests.
Get the most out of Hacienda's nuAlerts Community by attending the free upcoming nuAlerts training sessions. A two-part series of nuAlerts training classes will be conducted at the Hacienda Owners Association's office, 4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, on August 2nd and August 9th from 11:30 am to 1:00 p.m. For reservations, please contact the Hacienda Owners Association using the information below.
Additional information on the Hacienda Business Community on nuAlerts service is available at www.hacienda.org/networking/networking_nualerts.html. Information is also available by visiting Hacienda on nuAlerts at www.nuAlerts.com/hacienda or by contacting the nuAlerts representative below for details.
(650) 346-2500 phone firstname.lastname@example.org email www.nualerts.com WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW