SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY
The City of Pleasanton, Pleasanton Downtown Association, Tri-Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau along with the Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce and Hacienda are excited to work together to help our Pleasanton businesses promote themselves during Small Business Saturday on November 24th.
A cooperative marketing and advertising campaign has been launched to promote Small Business Saturday to local consumers. The more businesses that actively participate in the program, the more effective these marketing efforts will be for everyone. Here are some ways you can get your business involved:
- Visit the Small Business Saturday Facebook page to learn about this special day: https://www.facebook.com/#!/SmallBusinessSaturday
- Like the Facebook page & sign up for email updates
- Use tools available to you which are listed under the “Free Biz Tools” section for Small Businesses:
- Tools to help build a Facebook page, enhance a current Facebook page and build a website if your business does not already have one
- Tools for posting and sharing on YouTube, Twitter and Go Social (deal offerings)
- Tools to quickly share and promote Shopping Small with existing customers
- Enter to win 100 free Twitter ads
- Print a Hacienda specific flier for your business: www.hacienda.org/pdf/ShopSmallHacienda.pdf
Small Business Saturday was started by American Express in 2010 as a way to support and promote the local small businesses that create jobs, boost the economy and preserve neighborhoods around the country during one of the busiest shopping times of the year. We recognize that this time of year is incredibly busy for you as a business owner. That is why American Express has made it quick, easy and free for you to participate in Small Business Saturday. You can participate on numerous levels. We strongly encourage all businesses to, at minimum, complete steps number 1 & 2 from the list above so that you can be easily found by consumers looking to shop local. It will take you less than 10 minutes to participate!
Additional information on the event and other small business services is available. Please refer to the representatives below.
City of Pleasanton
PO Box 520, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 931-5040 phone (925) 931-5482 fax email@example.com e-mail www.ci.pleasanton.ca.us WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW