PLEASANTON COMMERCIAL BROKERS MEETING
The Economic Development Department at the City of Pleasanton is hosting a free continental breakfast meeting designed specifically for Pleasanton commercial brokers. Join them for this informational event on March 29th to learn about Pleasanton and to let City staff know what you need to bring business to Pleasanton.
The Pleasanton commercial broker meeting is taking place on Tuesday, March 29th at the Firehouse Arts Center located in downtown Pleasanton at 4444 Railroad Avenue. The morning will begin with a free continental breakfast at 8:15 am with the program being held from 8:30 to 9:30 am. Come and learn about:
- Recent rezoning for housing
- Upcoming development plans and projects
- Regional transportation initiatives
- the Pleasanton Business Assistance Program and other economic development activities
Registration is requested by Friday, March 25, 2011. Contact Rebecca Perry at the Economic Development Department at (925) 931-5038 or email@example.com.
Additional information on this meeting and other business services offered by the City of Pleasanton is available. Please refer to the City of Pleasanton contact below for details.
City of Pleasanton, Economic Development Department
123 Main Street, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 931-5038 phone (925) 931-5476 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.ci.pleasanton.ca.us WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW