Published June 16, 1997
Volume 5, Number 6
Civil Engineering Firm Expands to Hacienda
Hacienda is the new home for the second office of HMH, Inc., Consulting Civil Engineers, Plan ners, and Surveyors. HMH has performed civil engineering, planning, and surveying services from its San Jose office since its founding 21 years ago.
The firm has established an outstanding performance record for residential and commercial private development as well as public works projects.
A recent HMH project is the Avalon development, a gated community of 175 executive homes on a hillside setting along I-680, which offers expansive views across the South Bay. HMH is also coordinat ing development of the Double Wood Golf Course, an 18-hole championship layout designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., on the adjoining lands between the residences and the freeway.
Hacienda was selected for the new office because of its central location, convenient freeway access and proximity to the offices of various HMH clients. "With the growing interaction between the South Bay and Tri-Valley areas, this new office will greatly expand our capability to serve the needs of our clients," says David Wilson, the HMH principal who will manage the Pleasanton office.
HMH offers engineers, planners, surveyors, and technicians specialized in design and engineering of private development and public improvement projects. Experienced project managers are assigned to execute project work programs to achieve clients' goals and objectives. Seasoned judgment and field experience are combined with state-of-the-art CADD technology to solve complex engineering prob lems.
HMH has the ability to supply the civil engineering, planning and surveying required to bring a project from inception to completion. HMH services include:
- preliminary site investigations;
- topographic surveys and mapping;
- boundary and right of way resolutions;
- utility and infrastructure analysis;
- general plan amendments and planned district rezoning;
- development permits and tentative maps;
- entitlement and interagency coordination and processing;
- final design and construction plans;
- quantities and estimates;
- assessment district engineering;
- final maps and records of surveys; and
- staking and monumentation.
For more information, contact Wilson at 847-7335.
Also in this issue ...
- Film, Video Productions Crossing the Goal Line
- Livingston Brings Cycle Race to Hacienda
- Business Bits
- Hacienda Offers Web Hosting, Design for Tenants
- "Ask Cooking Light" Tour Brings Food, Recipes, More to Hacienda
- New Arby's Restaurant to Open June 30
- Civil Engineering Firm Expands to Hacienda
- Art League Seeks Exhibit Space