Published June 16, 1997
Volume 5, Number 6
New Arby's Restaurant Opens June 30
Diners in Hacienda will have a new option with the opening of an Arby's Restaurant on June 30. The new, 3,100 square foot facility is located at the southwest corner of Owens and Chabot drives.
"We think this is a good supplement to the existing restaurants in the park," says George Dai, president of Daico Food Corporation, owners of the site.
Arby's is unique in the world of fast food because it serves roast beef, chicken, and turkey sandwiches, but no hamburgers. It is best known for its hot roast beef sandwiches but has introduced a line of submarine-style sandwiches as well. The Hacienda Arby's has both a sizeable inside dining area and drive-through service.
Also in this issue ...
- Film, Video Productions Crossing the Goal Line
- Livingston Brings Cycle Race to Hacienda
- Business Bits
- Hacienda Offers Web Hosting, Design for Tenants
- "Ask Cooking Light" Tour Brings Food, Recipes, More to Hacienda
- New Arby's Restaurant to Open June 30
- Civil Engineering Firm Expands to Hacienda
- Art League Seeks Exhibit Space