Published September 15, 1997
Volume 5, Number 9
Remedy Employees Treated to Car Washes, More by Management
Remedy CEO Larry Garlick, pictured in the dunk tank,
was one of the Remedy managers to participate in
Employee Appreciation Week, held
September 2-5 at Remedy's offices on Stoneridge Drive.
Besides a carnival on Thursday, of which the dunk tank was a featured attraction, the highlight may have been the car wash on Friday. Remedy managers washed the cars of over 100 employees that day, beginning at 5:00 a.m. and continu ing well into the afternoon.
Employee Appreciation Week is an annual event at Remedy.
Also in this issue ...
- Altamont Commuter Express on Track
- Gilbarco Pumping Gas, New Technology
- Business Bits
- RIDES for Bay Area Commuters Expands to Offer Services Online
- AT&T Employees Donate Time to Four Local Parks
- Business Community Plays a Key Role in Pleasanton's Quality of Life
- City's Alternative Commute Program Off to Strong Start
- Local Schools Benefit from New Transit Program
- Remedy Employees Treated to Car Washes, More by Management