Published August 18, 1998
Volume 6, Number 8
Summerfield Opens with Deluxe Suites for Long-Term Guests
Hacienda's choices in hotels continues to grow with the opening of Summerfield Suites at 4545 Chabot Drive. The hotel is designed for corporate travelers and families, and offers both one- and two-bedroom suites.
The Hacienda location is the 33rd Summerfield Suites to open in the U.S. Several more are under construction.
Two Bedrooms, Two Baths
"We are the only hotel in Pleasanton to offer two bedroom, two bath suites," says Marlene Fahrenkrog, director of sales. The suites consist of a bedroom and bathroom at opposite ends of a central living area consisting of a kitchen, dining area, and living area with couch, television, and videocassette player.
"They're really convenient for relocating families," she adds.
One-bedroom suites are well furnished as well, with living areas and full kitchens.
Other Unique Amenities
Summerfield offers a free breakfast buffet to guests, along with a Guest Stop convenience store with food and sundry items right in the hotel. A complimentary evening social hour with light appetizers and beverages is also offered free to guests Monday through Thursday.
Summerfield's courtyard features a pool, sport court, and a picnic area complete with gas barbecue grill for those who prefer outdoor cooking.
For more information on the Pleasanton Summerfield Suites, contact Fahrenkrog at (925) 730-0070.
Also in this issue ...
- ProBusiness Breaks Ground on Expansion
- First Wednesday Parties Enliven Pleasanton
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile—Ursula Huber-Rae, Huber Marketing
- 580/680 Express Bus to Offer Free Commute for Hacienda Employees
- Pleasanton Police Offers Many Tips, Services for Business Security and Safety
- Hacienda Security Program Adds to Park's Safety
- Summerfield Opens with Deluxe Suites for Long-Term Guests
- Child Care Links Offers Resources to Businesses, Individuals
- Hacienda Index