Published January 19, 1999
Volume 7, Number 1
Hacienda Construction Continuing at a Brisk Rate with PeopleSoft, Shaklee, and More
1998 was another banner year for development in Hacienda. Over 1.3 million square feet was completed and another 1.2 million square feet is currently under construction. , in addition to two public parks totalling almost ten acres, Hacienda is growing quickly.
Leasing activity has also remained strong. Over 880,000 square feet of commercial and retail space was absorbed in the past year, holding vacancy at the end of 1998 around one percent overall.
The PeopleSoft Data Center, under construction, is being built adjacent to the new
PeopleSoft headquarters, seen in the background.
The steel framework of the first building on the Shaklee campus emerges off Willow Road.
The handsome First United Services Credit Union building will be open on February 8.
The Summerfield Suites and Sierra Suites hotels are Hacienda's first to specialize in extended-stay lodging.
ProBusiness will occupy this 76,510 square foot facility adjacent to its recently constructed headquarters.
Wausau Mortgage recently signed a lease to occupy ADG Development's new project
Robert Half International moved into the 55,000 square foot Britannia V project, bringing
the company's total space in Hacienda to 120,000 square feet.
Also in this issue ...
- Sun Offers Alternative to Traffic Jams
- ADG Lands Wausau Mortgage for New Facility
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — Dan White, SkillSet
- Quality Food on the Go is the Goal of Run · Burger · Run
- Hacienda Construction Continuing at a Brisk Rate with PeopleSoft, Shaklee, and More
- Looking to Contribute to the Community? Join the Human Race
- Tri-Valley Herald's Book Bucks Program Returns
- Hacienda Index