Published February 16, 1999
Volume 7, Number 2
Thanks to All the Participants In the 1998 Holiday Food Drive
The 1998 Hacienda Holiday Food Drive benefitting the Alameda County Community Food Bank concluded on January 1, and the totals are in. All told, Hacienda businesses collected over 43,000 pounds of food and $11,275 to benefit the Food Bank, which serves non-profit organizations throughout Alameda County. Once again, Documentum claimed the Hacienda Full Plate Travelling Trophy, with donations of over 34,000 pounds of food and over $10,000 in cash.
Thanks again to all the companies that participated in the drive:
AT&T, Bechtel Nevada Corporation, COHR Inc., CarrAmerica Realty Corporation, Chamberlin Associates, Classic Fare Catering/Aramark, Clausen Computer Solutions, Coast to Coast Office Essentials, Consolidated Engineering, Documentum, Domino's Pizza, EBTEL Federal Credit Union, Farmers Insurance Group, Ford Motor Credit Co., Hacienda Child Development Center, Individual Software, J.C. Penney, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Kelly Temporary Services, Lucent Technologies, OHM Remediation Services, Panasonic Company, Paychex, Positive Communications, R&B Commercial Real Estate, Remedy Corporation, Resolute Software, Inc., Sabah International, SBC Communications, Signature Properties, Sprint PCS, Sun Diamond Growers, Superior National Insurance Company, Tanner Insurance Services, Topcon Laser Systems, U.S. Bank, and West Valley Staffing Group.
Also in this issue ...
- Sprint PCS Continues Growth in Hacienda
- ValleyCare Health Libraries Coming to Park
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — John Wagner, EBTEL
- 1st United Services Credit Union Opens New Headquarters, Branch
- Pleasanton Parks and Recreation Department Offers a Variety of Leagues, Activities
- Commuters: Take a SMART Winter Break
- Thanks to All the Participants in the 1998 Holiday Food Drive
- Chevys Fresh Mex Run Returns to Hacienda on Sunday, April 11
- Hacienda Index