Published October 19, 1999
Volume 7, Number 10
Hacienda Holiday Food Drive Kicks Off Soon
With the holiday season nearly here, it's time again for the Hacienda Holiday Food Drive benefitting the Alameda County Community Food Bank.
Last year, Hacienda companies collected over 43,000 pounds of food and $11,275 for the Food Bank, which provides food for a variety of non-profit organizations. This year's drive takes place from November 1 to December 31. Look for a letter from the Food Bank with information on how to participate in this year's drive, or call the Hacienda Owners Association at (925) 734-6500 for more details.
Also in this issue ...
- DBN "Netsourcing" Coming to Hacienda
- Formac is Making Macs Think Faster
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — Barbara Forsberg, Robert Half International, Inc.
- Transdyn Engineer Helps Bring Robotics to High School
- Hacienda Holiday Food Drive Kicks Off Soon
- Pleasanton's Beautiful Downtown Offers Shopping, Restaurants, Atmosphere
- EDD's CalJobs Offers Free WWW Job Listings Site
- Get Connected and Stay Connected on Make a Difference Day, October 23
- PSEE Seeks to Aid Art Education in Local Schools
- Hacienda Index