Published March 21, 2000
Volume 8, Number 3
Thanks to Food Drive Participants
Thanks to 33 businesses in Hacienda, over 12,900 pounds of food and $2,723 were raised to support the Alameda County Community Food Bank through the 1999 Hacienda Holiday Food Drive.
Kaiser Permanente, and Lucent Technologies as well as American Airlines, AT&T, CarrAmerica Realty, CB Richard Ellis, Chamberlin & Associates, Clausen Computer Solutions, Farmers Insurance, Hacienda Child Development Center, Home Mortgage Superstore, Individual Software, Jamba Juice, Kennedy Wilson Properties, Kronos, Mallinckrodt, Metrocall, Panasonic Co. West, PeopleSoft, Remedy, Sabah International, Savant Technology Group, SBC Communications, Signature Properties, Sprint PCS, State Farm Insurance, Sun-Diamond Growers, Tanner Insurance Brokers, Unisource, University of Phoenix, US Bank, and Wal*Mart.
Also in this issue ...
- WingSpring Helps e-Commerce Fledglings
- It's Time to Stand Up and Be Counted
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — Blake Evans, A Unique Affect
- Summit Bank is Helping Business Customers Rise to Financial Heights
- Hacienda Companies Find Healthy Employees Make for a Healthy Business
- RIDES Offers New Program for Businesses to Encourage Commute Alternatives
- Cadence Offers Project Management Seminar at a Discount for Hacienda Tenants
- Pleasanton Library Seeks Input on Business Services
- Thanks to Food Drive Participants
- Hacienda Index