Published October 17, 2000
Volume 8, Number 10
Execs Wash Cars, More at Remedy Employee Appreciation Week
Remedy managers including CEO Larry Garlick teamed up to wash employees' cars as part of the event.
If you want to show your customers that they are valued, you have to show your employees that they are valued as well.
That's the thinking behind Remedy's Employee Appreciation Week, an annual event filled with fun including tasks like the executive car wash, where the company's managers wash the cars of the employees.
"Basically, we do things that get everybody together to have a little fun, relax, and have a good time," says Teri Coleman, product marketing manager for support services.
This marked the first year that the company held the event in their new Singapore office, joining the company's existing staff in California and the United Kingdom.
Also in this issue ...
- Cisco Systems to Make Major Expansion in Park
- Robert Half International Expanding Again in Park
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile — Masakatsu Inoue, Shaklee Corporation
- Hacienda's Partnership with Acteva Provides Tools for Events and Activities
- Execs Wash Cars, More at Remedy Employee Appreciation Week
- Tri-Valley Entertaiment Scene Offers Music, Dancing, Movies, More
- City's Technology Week to be Capped Off by Technology Marketplace 2000 Event
- Hacienda Holiday Food Drive Starts Soon
- Community Champions Saluted at Shaklee Event
- Hacienda Index