Published July 16, 2002
Volume 10, Number 7
- ProBusiness Services has launched ProBusiness TaxCenter, a new Web-enabled payroll tax management system for ProBusiness National Tax clients. TaxCenter combines greater access to tax ledger information and flexible reporting with maximum security and cost-savings.
"Payroll professionals require immediate access to clear, accurate payroll tax data to mitigate their organization's exposure to costly penalties and interest. TaxCenter gives employers quick visibility into their payroll tax data while enhancing their ability to report and track critical tax deposits and tracer resolution," said Marcia Harlow, vice president product marketing, services and delivery for ProBusiness.
- Comstor, Inc., a division of the Westcon Group, has reached an agreement with Polycom, Inc., to offer the Hacienda company's IP telephony solutions, including the SoundPoint IP 500CS, a standards-based desktop phone that works with Cisco CallManager, and the SoundStation IP 3000, a 3Com NBX conference phone. The agreement expands on an existing distribution relationship with Westcon Group, which currently distributes Polycom's industry-leading voice and video communications solutions as part of the distributor's full line of connectivity solutions.
- Kellogg Company has selected Commerce One's tools and services for integration to UCCnet GLOBALregistry which, according to CommerceOne, will help Kellogg collaborate more efficiently with partners and customers by automating the process of publishing product information onto the registry. UCCnet is an increasingly important productregistry for the consumer packaged goods industry and Commerce One is providing solutions that allow organizations of any size to more easily and efficiently load item and partner content into the UCCnet GLOBALregistry.
- Broadband Hospitality, a leading-edge Internet access solution provider for hotels, has selected Tut's Expresso product line to offer broadband services to its hotel customers. Tut Systems, headquartered in Hacienda, is a leading provider of next-generation, full-service VDSL (very high speed digital subscriber line) systems optimized for provisioning broadband services within neighborhood and multi-tenant unit properties such as hotels, apartment buildings and commercial buildings.
- Hacienda Cleaners has opened a satellite location at the East Dublin-Pleasanton BART station. The new location, which is on the Pleasanton side of the station, allows pick up and drop off of dry cleaning for Hacienda Cleaners customers.
Also in this issue ...
- divine Managed Services Plays Host at Hacienda
- Smart-IT Professionals Sets Up Shop
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Roderick Williams, Roderick's BBQ & Seafood
- Diablo Dealer
- Volvo Training Center
- Hacienda Orientation Materials
- ValleyCare Foundation
- Pleasanton Schools' Adult Education Programs
- Paramount's Great America
- Hacienda Index