Volume 12, Number 10
Tri-Valley Magazine to Offer Joint Marketing Program for Hacienda Tenants
When it comes to defining the area’s lifestyle, there is no better source than Tri-Valley Magazine, the monthly, full-color publication that is the chief chronicler of the region from Danville to Pleasanton. Now in their second year of publication, Tri-Valley has already made a name for itself with stories on area luminaries, activities, fashions, local getaways, and business and community leaders.
One of the upcoming highlights on the magazine’s editorial calendar is a special section devoted exclusively to Hacienda. Content including stories and photographs related to the park will be featured along with advertisements from Hacienda businesses. By purchasing ad space in the magazine, Hacienda businesses can publicize their own affiliation with the park.
This Special Section will be bound into an upcoming issue of the magazine, with 40,000 copies distributed throughout the region, including 2,900 copies used by local hotels as an “in-room” magazine as well as copies distributed by the five area chambers of commerce in relocation kits. An additional 10,000 copies will be used by Hacienda in its efforts to promote the park and its tenants, distributed to regional commercial real estate brokers, partner organizations, and other business affiliates.
“This advertising section will create an excellent marketing tool to enhance the viability of Hacienda businesses within the community,” says David Llewellyn, president and publisher of Tri-Valley. “We focus the majority of our stories on people who are in or from the Tri-Valley, so it’s a good mechanism for promoting the business park.”
The magazine is also well known for its commitment to the community. “We will donate $5 of our annual subscription price to any of four area non-profits that our subscribers choose: ValleyCare Foundation, the Taylor Family Foundation, Hope Hospice, or Tri-Valley Haven.” says Llewellyn.
For additional information on the program, contact David Llewellyn of Tri-Valley magazine at (925) 600-0690 or James Paxson of the Hacienda Owners Association at (925) 734-6500. Information on the magazine is also available on their web site at trivalleymagazine.com.
Also in this issue ...
- Dahlin Group Purchases New Facility at Hacienda
- Pathways to Wellness Offers Mental Health Services at Hacienda
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Sue Mueller, AAi
- Quiet River Offers Land Surveying Services to the Tri-Valley
- JEI Learning Center Helps Children Succeed Through Education
- Tri-Valley Offers Comprehensive Support for Local Businesses
- ACE Introduces New Rider Program for Hacienda, Web Site E-Ticketing
- Operation S.A.M. Supports Troops in Iraq, Afghanistan with Packages, Letters
- Tri-Valley Magazine to Offer Joint Marketing Program for Hacienda Tenants
- Rideshare and Win a Trip to Cabo
- Hacienda Index