Volume 14, Number 3
- Hacienda’s SFG Bancorp, a real estate brokerage and direct mortgage lender, has paired with ANTs Software, Inc., to launch the SFG Bancorp system, which works to reduce a one- to three-day loan application process to a single 22-minute phone call. SFG Bancorp’s system is expected to support 1,200 simultaneous users (local or remote via the Internet) and 90 million database records by the end of 2006-2007.
- Trapeze Networks, whose best-known product line is the wireless LAN Mobility System, has begun selling the new outdoor Mobility Point 620, a dual radio 802.11a and 802.11b/g access point that complements Trapeze’s indoor Mobility Points. The company reports that the MP-620’s capabilities makes it ideal for creating wireless LANs, allowing users to access network services and roam campus-wide, across courtyards and between buildings, with full security. The MP-620 has a weatherized package, suitable for extreme outdoor environments, complete with a lightning arrestor. The MP-620 can also link buildings wirelessly, providing high bandwidth for LAN interconnection and eliminating the considerable expense associated with installing fiber.
- Hacienda’s AdventNet, Inc. has released an update to their ManageEngine Applications Manager, an affordable web application management software that provides integrated applications and server monitoring, which integrates Google Map functionality. The company notes that this new graphical view will allow users to monitor the status of data centers located in multiple geographical locations. ManageEngine Applications Manager provides in depth monitoring of Application Servers (Microsoft .NET WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat), databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2), servers, Java Web Transactions, custom JMX applications, URL Sequences and web sites with performance monitoring, fault management and notification capabilities.
Also in this issue ...
- Sanarus Medical Inc. Continues to Expand With Next Generation Breast Biopsy Device
- Realty World-Global Serves Residential, Commercial Markets
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Avi Benaroya Brings Vision, Harmony to His Fast-Growing Online Retail Store, SwimOutlet.com
- Goal Line Productions, The Licorice Tree Offer Fully Equipped Studio and Complete Production Services
- H&R Block Brings Expertise to Tax Time
- Tri-Valley Offers a Broad Variety of Continuing Education Classes, Programs
- Tri-Valley Transportation Forum to Bring Together Political, Business Leaders on April 5
- Former U.S. Poet Laureate, Writers' Workshops, and More Highlight This Year's Poetry, Prose and Arts Festival
- Guaranteed Ride Home Program Offers Security, Peace of Mind for Hacienda Commuters
- Hacienda Index