Volume 14, Number 8
Wherever You Embark, It's Easy to Use Transit to Get to Hacienda
Thanks to its fantastic location, Hacienda is served by a host of transit providers. Buses arrive here from throughout the Bay Area and the San Joaquin Valley. Train service is provided by the Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART) and the Altamont Commuter Express (ACE). Since over 20,000 people work in Hacienda, it’s also likely that you’ll be able to find carpool or van pool opportunities with one of your neighbors, and the increasing number of high-occupancy vehicle lanes on Bay Area freeways means that you’ll be able to save travel time, too. There are even a number of convenient bicycle routes coming into the park from a variety of different directions. To keep track of it all, we’re providing this special map and directory of Tri-Valley service. A downloadable version of the map is available at www.hacienda.org/resources/tvtransportguide.html.
Also in this issue ...
- MegaPath Moves Into New Hacienda Offices
- Total Wellness Discovery Opens Showroom
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Teaching Starts With Listening for Imelda Acosta
- Osborn & Associates CPA Offer Services From Hands On to Online
- Orthomotion Relocates to Pleasanton to be Closer to Customers
- Wherever You Embark, It's Easy to Use Transit to Get to Hacienda
- Employer Commute Workshop Comes to Hacienda on September 12
- Altamont Commuter Express Train Begins New MId-Day Service August 28
- Paramount's Great America
- Library, Indian Group to Present Cultural Exchange Program
- Hacienda Index