Volume 15, Number 2
Discount Northstar and Sierra Lift Tickets Available Online
photo by Vance Fo
This winter, you can enjoy the slopes at Northstar-at-Tahoe and Sierra-at-Tahoe resorts for less.During the 2007 season, Hacienda is offering a discount lift ticket program for all Hacienda affiliates worth a savings of $14 a day, every day.
The Corporate Lift Ticket Program allows Hacienda employees and residents to choose any operating day during the 2007 ski season to enjoy either of the resorts. Through this program, adult tickets are $55 (regularly $69), $46 for a young adult, age 13 –22 (regularly $59), or $17 for a child age 5-12 (regularly $24).
“This program provides corporate members the opportunity to take advantage of our great resorts and get a lot of value for their money,” says Brad Barth, sales manager for the resorts. “It’s a benefit we like to offer businesses and companies who can then extend the discounts to their employees and their families.”
The Northstar-at-Tahoe resort was rated in the top 25 resorts in North America by Ski Magazine. With 79 runs, there is a wide variety of terrain for all abilities. Sierra-at-Tahoe resort offers an award-winning superpipe and terrain park and three high-speed quad chairs. Both resorts are known for their family-friendly environment and great snow. “We have the best snow in Tahoe right now,” explains Barth. “Our quality of snow is better than other resorts due to our great snow making equipment.”
Purchasing lift tickets could not be easier with the new E-ticket option through the resorts’ corporate program website. Tickets ordered online by 2 p.m. Pacific Time Monday through Friday are available that same day. E-tickets can be redeemed at either resort’s ticket window.
To order tickets:Go to http://www.employeeactivities.com/northstarsierra.
- Click on the “BUY NOW” button.
- Click on the “Order” button to select ticket type and follow the screens to check out.
- Enter “Hacienda” in the field titled “Business Name” in the shopping cart.
But there is more! There are great discounts on lodging at Northstar-at-Tahoe, with a 30 percent savings during the week, and 10 percent on weekends. This includes access to the recreation center’s spas, saunas, and heated pool, and use of the complimentary shuttle service. Details are available on the website’s Steals and Deals link.
“We want to be sure corporate members get the best offering, value, and experience, and to have a good time!” adds Barth.
Questions about the program can be directed to Brad Barth via the website’s “Ask Brad” link, by email to CorporateTickets@boothcreek.com, or by calling (530) 550-2610.
Also in this issue ...
- Robert Half International Expands Hacienda Presence
- Healthcare, Biotech Industries Depend on Altamont Solutions
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Kim Fox: A Lifetime Commitment to Women's Wellness
- Agilent Technologies Measures Up
- Adecco Serves Multiple Industries' Staffing Needs
- Economic Vitality = Quality of Life
- Register Now for Pleasanton's Poetry, Prose and Arts Festival
- Discount Northstar and Sierra Lift Tickets Available Online
- Tri-Valley One-Stop Career Center Helps Local Businesses Meet Employment Needs
- Hacienda Index