Volume 17, Number 6
- In a deal involving two companies headquartered in Hacienda, Trapeze Networks became the first company to comply with Polycom’s new Release 3.0 product specifications by completing the latter company’s VIEW Certification Program. “Trapeze Networks and Polycom are long-time collaborators in voice over wireless local area networks,” said Geri Mitchell-Brown, director of business development, voice communications solutions, for Polycom. “Polycom's Wi-Fi handsets, built for enterprise-grade deployments, are perfectly complimented by Trapeze Networks NonStop Wireless network.”
“Collaborating with Polycom has allowed us to fine tune our software and hardware systems to deliver exceptional performance for wireless voice services and we’re especially proud to jointly bring these solutions to market,” added said Ahmet Tuncay, Trapeze Networks’ chief technology officer.
- Under a new agreement, Hacienda’s iTradeNetwork, Inc., will provide Anheuser-Busch InBev with an on-demand procurement solution for its UK retail and operator customers. “Using iTradeNetwork’s procurement solution, we will offer our customers the high standard of online service that they expect from one of the world’s top five consumer products companies and the world’s leading brewer,” said Alistair Kemp, Trade Market & Technical Sales Director for InBev. “Our customers are telling us they want to trade with us online, and we are looking forward to an ambitious rollout plan in 2009.” ITN will deliver the technology platform and a range of support services to provide a full online transactional service to pubs, restaurants, hotels and other leisure outlets.
- Network Products Guide, a leading information technology publication, has named AlarmPoint Enterprise a winner of the 2009 Product Innovation Award. The award honors companies from around the globe which offer innovative and ground-breaking products that are setting the bar for others in all areas of information technology.
“We have worked hard to provide our customers with a product that brings significant value by reducing costs and increasing operational effectiveness,” said Troy McAlpin, CEO of Hacienda’s AlarmPoint Systems. “We are honored to receive this award from a respected publication such as Network Products Guide.” AlarmPoint’s Alert Management platform transforms events from monitoring, planning and help desk applications into role-specific information intelligently delivered to the right person, eliminating alert overload and reducing operational costs.
Also in this issue ...
- Visioneer Aims Intelligent Imaging Solutions at Healthcare Efficiencies
- iWorks Media Creates Online Identities for Retailers, Other Businesses
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Judy Biviano Lloyd and Tim Lloyd, Altamont Solutions
- Cents & Sensibility Helps to Make Sense of the Market
- New Xerox Multifunction Printer Aims to Make Color Affordable for All
- Tri-Valley Health Care Providers and Resources Work to Meet Community Needs
- GASIT Makes Golf Fun, Raises Scholarship Money
- Relay for Life Cancer Fund-Raiser Slated for July 25-26
- A Banjo on My Knee
- Hacienda Index