Volume 19, Number 9
- Ellie Mae, a publicly-traded provider of automation solutions for the residential mortgage industry headquartered in Hacienda, has acquired Del Mar Datatrac, Inc. Del Mar’s origination software, DataTrac, is used by more than 200 mortgage lenders as a core operating system to process and fund loans, create workflow efficiencies, manage secondary marketing transactions and handle reporting and business intelligence. Its current customers are expected to fund an estimated 500,000 mortgages in 2011.
According to Ellie Mae, the acquisition could eventually add approximately 20,000 users to the Ellie Mae Network, the electronic network that already connects the more than 50,000 users of Ellie Mae’s Encompass360 Mortgage Management software to the service providers, business partners and investors they need to interact with in order to process and fund loans. The combined companies’ customer base has the potential to originate approximately 30% of all residential mortgages originated in the United States this year.
- Hacienda’s eAdGear, a provider of online advertising services to companies around the world, is holding their annual training conference from October 1 through 4. The event will feature a number of motivational speakers as well as presentations regarding new business and sales ideas, all of which are intended to enhance the company’s customer service and the success of current and potential customers.
eAdGear’s business provides the needed tools for small and midsized companies to market their products and services online globally, as well as businesses which plan to grow into international markets. The company has plans to create an online auction and shopping website for people and businesses to buy and sell products and services worldwide.
- Two credit unions headquartered in Hacienda have been recognized by the San Francisco Business Times as among the largest in the East Bay as well as the entire San Francisco Bay Area. Based on total assets of over $785 million, 1st United Services Credit Union ranks as the seventh largest credit union in the region and the fourth largest in the East Bay. SafeAmerica Federal Credit Union, with assets of almost $295 million, ranked 14th in the Bay Area and eighth in the East Bay. (Companies were ranked on total assets on March 31, 2011; the list was published the week of August 26–September 1.)
Also in this issue ...
- FunMobility Keeps the Good Times Rolling with New Smartphone App
- Setaram Meeting Cutting-Edge Materials Challenges
- Business Bits
- Executive Profile: Paul Brown, Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Early Hacienda Tenant Penske Keeps Rolling Along
- From Sliced Apples to Fresh Salads, Printpack Can Wrap It Up
- The Tri-Valley Arts Scene is Flourishing
- Pleasanton Green Scene Fair Returns on October 6
- Alameda County Workforce Investment Board Has Strong Employer Focus
- Shepherd's Gate Fundraiser '24 In Your Car' Dramatizes Plight of Mobile Homeless
- Hacienda Helping Hands - Join the Team!
- Pleasanton Green Scene Fair
- Hacienda Index