Published July 26, 2016
Volume 24, Number 7
- SmartZip Enhances Demand Generation Tools to Help Real Estate Professionals Land More Seller Business
Hacienda’s SmartZip Analytics, creators of predictive marketing technology for the real estate industry, has unveiled new and improved lead generation and follow-up tools for its existing SmartTargeting clients. The company’s seller-focused lead generation site, SmartHomePriced, which offers an automated home valuation to homeowners, has been fine-tuned to increase lead conversions among likely sellers. SmartZip has also partnered with Landvoice to give clients the ability to purchase phone number matching services for leads that do not provide full contact information.
“The new SmartHomePrice is light years ahead of anything else out there,” said SmartTargeting client Gary Anderson. “While other automated valuation sites ask for contact information first, SmartHomePrice now allows homeowners to get community information and insights upfront. As an agent, I believe in providing value before asking for anything, and I know this simple but straight-forward process will help me convert more often while giving potential leads the information they truly want.”
- ThinkHR Launches Premium HR Solutions Suite to Aid Insurance Brokers
ThinkHR has launched Workplace Pro, an expanded suite of premium HR solutions built to help companies stay informed and compliant in today’s complex regulatory environment. Workplace Pro includes a compliance calendar that is automatically populated with compliance deadlines, and a mobile app that enables employers to get immediate answers to critical HR questions. For ThinkHR’s insurance partners, Workplace Pro delivers an expanded portfolio of products that have been designed for the modern workplace to make broker services indispensable for their clients.
“As the insurance brokerage industry becomes increasingly more competitive and complex, ThinkHR is strengthening its efforts to deliver essential HR solutions designed to help our insurance and payroll partners win and retain more business,” said Peter Yozzo, CEO and founder of ThinkHR. “Our partners and their clients have been asking for these enhancements, and we’re listening. The launch of Workplace Pro demonstrates ThinkHR’s continuing commitment to enabling our partners’ business success while empowering employers and HR professionals.”
- Stanford Health Care-ValleyCare Recognized
Stanford Health Care-ValleyCare has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). This designation is given to breast imaging centers that have earned accreditation in mammography, tereotactic breast biopsy, and breast ultrasound (including ultrasound-guided breast biopsy). Peer-review evaluations, conducted in each breast imaging modality by board certified physicians and medical physicists who are experts in the field, have determined that Stanford Health Care-Valley Care has achieved high practice standards in image quality, personnel qualifications, facility equipment, quality control procedures, and quality assurance programs.
- ServiceMax Announces 2016 MaxChoice Award Winners
ServiceMax, the Hacienda headquartered company which provides cloud-based field service management solutions, has issued MaxChoice Awards to a number of its customers following the conclusion of its annual conference. “All of these companies led their respective industries in field service investment, and have reaped huge benefits in both revenue and customer satisfaction as a result,” said Dave Yarnold, ServiceMax CEO. “We’re thrilled to support all that they’re achieving in field service and to celebrate that success through the 2016 MaxChoice Awards.”
Winners include Lutron Services Co., Inc.; BD Life Sciences; SKY Italy; McKinley Elevator; and Schneider Electric, also a Hacienda company.
Stories compiled by Jay Hipps
Also in this issue...
- New Cisco Sales Office Showcases Company's Workplace Technology
- Bell Sports Medicine Finds a New Home in Hacienda
- Business Bits
- Surina Piyadasa Melds Art and Science to Help Clients Communicate Effectively
- Axis Community Health's Hacienda Expansion Provides Greater Access to Health Care, New Targets for Expansion
- Walovich Architects Group Brings a Detective's Eye for Detail to Construction Litigation
- Hacienda Offers a Variety of Childcare and Educational Opportunities for Children
- From Disneyland to Universal Studios, Summer Fun Comes with a Discount from Hacienda
- Pleasanton's Firehouse Arts Center Offers the Best in Music, Theater, Film and More
- Upcoming Sandra J. Wing Healing Therapies Foundation 5K Fun Run, Golf Tournament Will Benefit Area Cancer Patients
- Hacienda July Index