H1N1 CLINIC OPPORTUNITIES
The Alameda County Public Health Department is offering to provide H1N1 clinics to interested parties. Host sites are currently being sought that can help in providing vaccination opportunities to the business community and community at large.
The Alameda County PHEP Program can partner with you to provide the medical and nonmedical staff necessary to run a vaccination site. The logistics for creating a vaccination site are as follows:
- Supplies The public health department will provide all the supplies. Your location need only provide a space for supply delivery.
- Security Host sites are requested to provide a security presence. A private security agency can be contracted if needed.
- Site Assessment A site assessment is required to ensure that your normal operations are not interfered with and to ensure that there is enough space to safely administer the vaccine.
- Point of Contact Alameda County staff will provide an onsite point of contact and requests that sites hosting clinics provide an onsite point of contact as well.
If you are interested in hosting an H1N1 clinic, please fill out and return the following form: www.hacienda.org/pdf/2010H1N1ClinicForm.pdf. Respondents will be contacted within three business days of receipt of the completed form.
Additional information on this program is available. Please refer to the Alameda County Health contact below for details.
Alameda County PHEP Program
1000 Broadway, Fifth Floor, Oakland, California 94607
(510) 267-8003 phone (510) 273-3702 fax email@example.com e-mail www.acphd.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW