CABLE SERVICES FOR HACIENDA PROJECTS
Over the last several years, Comcast has developed a set of business services not previously available to non-residential customers. Comcast trunk lines traverse Hacienda and many opportunities exist to bring these business services directly to Hacienda projects to increase the offerings made available to project tenants.
There are several services that Hacienda buildings and their tenants can receive. Comcast's main business services include:
- Cable Internet: Internet speeds ranging from 12mbps to 100mbps download and 2mbps to 10mbps upload
- Telephone: standard telephone lines with flat rates and PRI Trunking service for larger phone needs
- TV: Cable TV packages featuring local channels, news only packages, standard cable channels and special sports/entertainment packages (ex. MLB package)
Each Hacienda project will need to undergo a separate assessment to determine the means and cost for establishing services. Several factors, including distance to building and equipment rooms, number of new service opportunities and available infrastructure will influence the process for connecting a building to the Comcast network. The Comcast representative noted below is available to meet with you to discuss your project and how to effectively deliver Comcast services to your site.
Additional information on Comcast's programs and services is available. Please refer to the Comcast contact below for details.
3011 Comcast Place, Livermore, California 94551
(925) 708-2806 phone (925) 406-0856 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.comcast.com WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW