PG&E TIME FOR BUSINESS LUNCH
PG&E invites you to attend their Time for Business lunch event on May 16th in Hacienda. Come and learn how your business can save with time-of-use rates and PG&E tools.
Time of Use for Business
Beginning November 2012 and continuing over the next several years, small and medium businesses are moving from a flat electric rate to time-of-use rates, as part of a requirement by the California Public Utilities Commission. Time-of-use rates will be higher during summer weekday afternoons when electric demand is highest, typically noon to 6pm from May through October. In return, time-of-use rates at all other times will be lower than the peak rate. This means that when you use energy is just as important as how much you use. The Time for Business lunch will teach how your business can save with time-of use rates and PG&E tools. The event includes:
- A free lunch for yourself and an employee.
- Talk with your local PG&E Representative about PG&E programs and rebates.
- Visit each learning station and leave ready to take control of your energy bill.
- Learn how your business can save with My Energy online tools.
- Network with other local business owners and leaders.
Details and Registration
The Time for Business lunch event is being held on Thursday, May 16th from 10 am to 1 pm in the courtyard area at 3825 Hopyard Road in Hacienda. To participate, please register at: www.pge.com/TimeForBusiness.
Additional information on this program and other conservation programs is available. Please refer to the PG&E contact below for details.
1850 Gateway Boulevard, Concord, California 94520
(925) 459-8033 phone (925) 459-7342 fax A3Sm@pge.com e-mail www.pge.com WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW