GREAT RACE FOR CLEAN AIR
Be a part of the challenge. The Great Race for Clean Air Challenge is a friendly competition between Tri-Valley area employers to see which can encourage the greatest number of their employees to use commute alternatives such as walking, biking carpooling, vanpooling and public transit, thereby, resulting in the largest percentage reduction of CO2 emissions.
The Great Race
The Great Race for Clean Air Challenge is a great opportunity for employers to show their concern for their employees and the environment. Participation in the challenge is simple:
- Use the contact information below to get your company signed up for the challenge.
- Once registered, employers will participate in a baseline survey during a one-week period in September. At this time, The Tri-Valley Air Quality Resource team will share ideas, tips and best practices with participating employers to support and encourage the use of commute alternatives.
- During the month of October, employers will be provided an easy-to-use on-line tracking system for their employees to track participation for the month.
- In early November, a second survey will be administered to determine the percentage changes in CO2 emissions.
Additional information is available about the Great Race for Clean Air Challenge and the Tri-Valley Air Quality Resource Team. Please feel free to use the contact information below for details.
116 New Montgomery Street, Suite 728, San Francisco, California 94105
(415) 975-2955 x5 phone firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.sparetheair.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW