GREAT RACE FOR CLEAN AIR
Be a part of the challenge. The Great Race for Clean Air Challenge is a friendly competition between Tri-Valley area employers to see which can encourage the greatest number of their employees to use commute alternatives such as walking, biking carpooling, vanpooling and public transit, thereby resulting in the largest reduction of CO2 emissions.
The Great Race
The Great Race for Clean Air Challenge will run from August through September 2009 and is a great opportunity for employers to show concern for their employees and the environment. Participation in the challenge is simple:
- Use the contact information below to get your company signed up for the challenge; registrations are due July 15th.
- Once registered, employers can contact the Tri-Valley Air Quality Resource Team who can share ideas, tips and best practices to support and encourage the use of commute alternatives.
- During August and September employees will record their commutes in an easy-to-use online trip diary provided by 511.org.
- At the conclusion of the event, participating employers will be ranked based on their efforts to reduce CO2 emissions.
Additional information is available about the Great Race for Clean Air Challenge and the Tri-Valley Air Quality Resource Team. Please refer to the contacts below for details.
1440 Broadway, Suite 714, Oakland, California 94612
(510) 763-2500 x1 phone (510) 763-2507 fax email@example.com e-mail www.sparetheair.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW