You are invited to attend the Greater Bay Area Meta-Leadership Summit for Preparedness on February 9th and 10th. The conference is free of charge and is hosted by: American Red Cross Bay Area Chapter, Bay Area Response Coalition, Bay Area Resiliency Network, BOMA San Francisco, California Emergency Management Agency, California Resiliency Alliance, City and County of San Francisco, Kaiser Permanente, NC4, Safeway and San Francisco Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disaster. The conference is presented by the CDC Foundation, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Preparedness Leadership Institute - Harvard School of Public Health and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Summit for Preparedness
Flu Pandemic. Terrorist Attack. Natural Disaster. Are you ready to lead in times of crisis? What sets this summit apart is its focus on cross-sector collaboration. The strength of the community depends on business, nonprofits and government leading and working together during a crisis. As a participant at the Greater Bay Area Meta-Leadership Summit for Preparedness you will:
- Learn critical leadership skills from Harvard University faculty that will help you protect your organization and community in a crisis.
- Connect with 200 leaders from business, government and nonprofit organizations.
- Collaborate with other meta-leaders to address regional preparedness challenges by identifying partnerships that can be leveraged before, during and after a crisis.
The Greater Bay Area Meta-Leadership Summit for Preparedness is being held on Wednesday, February 9th and Thursday, February 10th at the Hotel Whitcomb located at 1231 Market Street in San Francisco. There is no cost to attend the Summit and the registration deadline is Friday, February 4th. Registration and information can be found at: http://www.metaleadershipsummit.org/greater-bay.
Additional information on the event is available. For details, please refer to the CDC contact information below.
Meta-Leadership Summit for Preparedness
55 Park Place, Suite 400, Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 523-1788 phone (404) 653-0330 fax email@example.com e-mail www.metaleadershipsummit.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW