HEALTH CARE FORUM
The Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce, City of Pleasanton, Kaiser Permanente and ValleyCare Health System invite you to come learn more about health care at a special upcoming Health Care Forum. The event is designed for: business owners and managers focused on improving the bottom line; individuals concerned about the cost, availability and quality of health care; business people looking for cutting edge companies in health, medical manufacturing, R&D; and people, companies and organizations involved in health and wellness.
The program will include informative speakers: Ken Shachmut, Safeway Health Inc., Scott Gregerson, ValleyCare Health System and Ron Wetter, Kaiser Permanente. Topics will include:
- how Safeway's culture of health and wellness improves productivity, saves big dollars;
- how hospitals and HMO's are responding to national reform;
- Pleasanton companies contributing to economy locally and improving lives globally; and
- promoting healthy habits and a culture of wellness throughout Pleasanton.
The public is invited to register for this event being held on Thursday, October 4th from 7:30 am to 9:30 am at the Hilton Pleasanton Hotel, 7050 Johnson Drive in Pleasanton. Tickets are $25 per person and include breakfast. You can register for the event online at: www.pleasanton.org/chamber_store.html or by contacting the Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce. Registration is requested by October 1st.
Additional information relating to the event and event participation is available. For details, please refer to the Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce representative below.
Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce
777 Peters Avenue, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 846-5858 phone (925) 846-9697 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.pleasanton.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW