TRI-VALLEY HOUSING OPPORTUNITY CENTER MAKES OFFICE CALLS
The Tri-Valley Housing Opportunity Center has announced a new program to bring information about its free HUD approved services directly to the Tri-Valley workforce. The Tri-Valley Housing Opportunity Center is a home buyer education center working regionally to promote affordable homeownership and rental opportunities in the Tri-Valley region.
The Tri-Valley Housing Opportunity Center is now making office calls. TVHOC volunteers will be available to visit workplaces between the hours of 9 am and 1 pm with materials about the Center's housing-related programs and services, as well as affordable housing opportunities sponsored by the Tri-Valley cities. If you are interested in this free service, simply call the Center at (925) 373-3130 ext. 305 to reserve a date for Center volunteers to come to your workplace. The Center provides a trustworthy, unbiased source of housing information and services to the Tri-Valley community. As a HUD certified nonprofit service provider, the Center does not represent any bank or corporation.
The Tri-Valley Housing Opportunity Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit agency approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to provide federally certified services to the public. These free services include:
- Financial education including budgeting, spending plans and asset development for individuals and families.
- Pre-purchase education for first time and returning homebuyers. Approved education for First Time Homebuyer Assistance programs.
- Post-purchase education and counseling for homeowners.
- Early delinquency and foreclosure counseling, including loss mitigation, loan modification, document preparation, and submission.
- Income Tax preparation services for those with incomes below $50,000. (By appointment February through April; call (925) 373-3130 ext. 305.)
Additional information relating to the Tri-Valley Housing Opportunity Center and their free services is available upon request. For details, please refer to the Tri-Valley Housing Opportunity Center representative below.
Tri-Valley Housing Opportunity Center
141 N. Livermore Avenue, Livermore, California 94550
(925) 373-3130 phone (925) 373-3133 fax email@example.com e-mail www.tvhoc.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105,Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW