Published March 13, 2014
COMMUTER TAX BENEFIT WORKSHOP
511 invites you to attend their Commuter Tax Benefits Workshop: Ensuring Your Company’s Success and Compliance on Tuesday, May 20th. Don’t miss this opportunity to help your company develop a valuable Commuter Tax Benefit program with expert advice from 511.
Ensuring Your Company’s Success and Compliance
The Commuter Tax Benefits Workshop: Ensuring Your Company’s Success and Compliance is being held on Tuesday, May 20th from 8:00am to 10:00am at the Four Points by Sheraton located at 5115 Hopyard Road in Hacienda. This engaging and interactive workshop will be led by 511 partners Larry Filler, an expert on commuter tax benefits who created the first such program which is now a model for most transit tax benefit services offered today, and Aaron Gaul who brings over 14 years of experience in promoting employer-based transportation programs across the globe. The presentation will focus on employer programs and regulations involved in implementing the Commuter Tax Benefit, and will include:
- getting a clear understanding of Commuter Tax Benefits,
- best practices from other employers’ Commuter Tax Benefit programs,
- simple steps to set-up a program at your worksite,
- valuable ways to ensure your company’s compliance with new regulations, and
- determining a return on investment for your company and your workforce.
RSVP's are being requested by Friday, May 16th by emailing the facilitator, Aaron Gaul at email@example.com. A light breakfast will be provided for attendees.
Additional information is available on the workshop as well as the many programs and services offered by 511. Please refer to the 511 Rideshare Program contact below for details.
511 Regional Rideshare Program
70 Washington Street, Suite 407, Oakland, California 94607
(510) 273-3610 phone (510) 893-2029 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.511.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4305 Hacienda Drive, Suite 330, Pleasanton, California 94588-2738
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW