SMALL BUSINESS WORKSHOP
Do you have a small business or are you thinking of starting one? Assemblymember Joan Buchanan invites you to attend a free Small Business Workshop being held on September 17th.
The Small Business Workshop is being held on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 from 8:00 am to 10:30 am at Dublin City Hall, Regional Meeting Room, located at 100 Civic Plaza Drive in Dublin. Representatives from the Board of Equalization, U.S. Small Business Administration, and Taxpayers’ Rights Advocates from the Board of Equalization, Franchise Tax Board and the Employment Development Department will be on hand to provide information about their various departments and programs. There will also be presentations by:
Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-BIZ)
- Permitting assistance
- California's new income tax exemption
- Additional State resources to help grow your business
- Overview of available services
- Local small business experiences
The event is free and open to the public but reservations are requested. To RSVP for the event, please contact the office of Assemblymember Joan Buchanan.
Additional information relating to the event and event participation is available. For details, please refer to the Field Representative for Assemblymember Joan Buchanan as noted below.
Field Representative, Assemblymember Joan Buchanan
2694 Bishop Drive, Suite 275, San Ramon, California 94583
(925) 328-1515 phone (925) 328-1514 fax Christy.Stanker@asm.ca.gov e-mail http://asmdc.org/members/a16/ WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4305 Hacienda Drive, Suite 330, Pleasanton, California 94588-2738
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW