BART TELEPHONE TOWN HALL
BART, the regional rail system, invites you to participate in an upcoming Town Hall. BART has a new plan to rebuild and reinvest in the BART system. Join BART for a telephone and online Town Hall to learn more about BART's plan to rebuild and improve service.
Better BART. Better Bay Area
The Telephone Town Hall Meetings will feature presentations from BART’s General Manager, Board Directors and BART riders who will detail why reinvestment in the BART system is so important. This is also an opportunity to ask questions and hear about components of BART’s reinvestment plan that will benefit you and your county.
Three upcoming Town Halls are currently planned. Choose a date that corresponds with your county and dial the toll-free number 1-877-353-4701 to listen and participate. Registration and webcast information for the Town Halls is available online at: bart.gov/telephonetownhall. The schedule for upcoming Town Halls is as follows:
- Alameda County: Wednesday, August 24, 6:30 pm (Spanish simulcast available by dialing 1-855-312-2107)
- San Francisco County: Thursday, September 15, 6:30 pm (Chinese simulcast available by dialing 1-855-312-2107)
- Contra Costa County: Tuesday, October 4, 6:30 pm
Additional information relating to the Town Halls is available. For details, please refer to the BART representative below.
300 Lakeside Drive, Oakland, California 94604
(510) 464-6158 phone (510) 464-6196 fax email@example.com e-mail www.bart.gov WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4305 Hacienda Drive, Suite 330, Pleasanton, California 94588-2738
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW