Published April 4, 2016
FIRST WEDNESDAY STREET PARTIES IN DOWNTOWN
The annual 1st Wednesday Street Parties are kicking off the 2016 season on May 4th! Join Hacienda, the 1st Wednesday Presenting Sponsor, for a great time in Downtown Pleasanton the first Wednesday of every month through the end of summer.
Shopping, Entertainment, Music and More
First Wednesday festivities take place from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm along Main Street in downtown Pleasanton. Main Street is closed to traffic so you can shop, dine and stroll your way through downtown Pleasanton. Visit the unique shops and restaurants downtown has to offer and browse the middle of Main Street for exhibitions from the wide variety of businesses and community organizations offering products and services, and providing information.
Featured Attractions for 2016
This year the Pleasanton Downtown Association is bringing you more music, KID ZONE, food trucks from Food Truck Mafia, an all new ART ROCK and the Beer & Wine Garden. Upcoming celebrations and special themes include:
- May 4 - Cinco de Mayo Celebration with Ruckatan Latin Tribe
- June 1 - Fast Times will be playing your favorite 80s hits!
- July 6 - Red, White and Blue Celebration with Stereo Bounce
- August 3 - Dog Days of Summer Celebration with Steel Rose and the popular Pooch Parade
- September 7 - High Energy Rock and Roll with Public Eye
Additional information relating to the event is available. For details, please refer to the Pleasanton Downtown Association representative below.
Pleasanton Downtown Association
4725 First Street, Suite 200, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 484-2199 phone (925) 484-3064 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.pleasantondowntown.net WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4305 Hacienda Drive, Suite 330, Pleasanton, California 94588-2738
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW