TRI-VALLEY SMALL BUSINESS
Starting and growing a business can be both inspiring and challenging. The five cities in the Tri-Valley - Danville, Dublin, Livermore, San Ramon and Pleasanton - have partnered with local area Chambers of Commerce and regional business organizations to develop a regional Small Business Commerce Convention designed to assist small businesses in the Tri-Valley. The Convention will present sessions that will focus on key business topics related to finance, marketing, business planning and one-on-one counseling to provide you with the information and access to resources you need to help build a successful company.
CommerceCon will feature a variety of resources for business. Over the course of the event, participants will have access to:
- Session speakers from top online industry and security representatives, including Yelp, LinkedIn, and the Privacy Enforcement and Protection Unit of the California Attorney General's Office
- Exhibit Hall featuring valuable resources committed to helping your business succeed online
- One-on-One consultations with social media and cyber security experts - including session speakers
- Networking opportunities
CommerceCon will be taking place on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 from 8:30 - 11:45 am at the Shannon Community Center, 11600 Shannon Ave, Dublin. The event is free but registration is requested. Registration for CommerceCon can be performed online at: www.eventbrite.com/e/tri-valley-small-business-commerce-convention-cyber-edition-tickets-32907318676.
Additional information on this event, sponsorship opportunities and the organization is available. For details, please refer to the City of Pleasanton representative below.
P.O. Box 520, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 931-5040 phone POtt@cityofpleasantonca.gov e-mail www.cityofpleasantonca.gov WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4305 Hacienda Drive, Suite 330, Pleasanton, California 94588-2738
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW