Published June 5, 2002
PLEASANTON STREET WORK
The City of Pleasanton will soon be performing street striping and other repairs to several intersections and streets in a portion of Hacienda. While activities have been scheduled to provide minimum disruption, some lane closures and restricted traffic access will occur on the following days and locations shown on the work schedule below.
Schedule of Work
All work will be taking place from 6 am through 4 pm on Friday June 7, Saturday June 8 and Sunday June 9. Various portions of the streets may be shut down at any given time so use of alternative routes is advised when practical. The following areas will be affected:
- The intersection of Gibraltar Drive and Willow Road
- The intersections of Stoneridge Drive and Hacienda Drive and Stoneridge Drive and Gibraltar Drive
- All of Coronado Lane
- The intersection of Andrews and Owens
- West Las Positas Boulevard between Willow Road and Hacienda Drive
The Association would like to encourage added caution and safety in these areas while this work is being conducted. Your assistance is requested in helping to alert people at your site about this project so that the greatest possible advance notification is provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact the City of Pleasanton using the contact information below if you have any questions or require additional information. If an emergency situation arises, please contact the Public Works Department at (925) 931-5680 for assistance.
City of Pleasanton
Department of Public Works Inspection
P.O. Box 520, Pleasanton, California 94566
(925) 931-5680 phone (925) 931-5484 fax email@example.com e-mail www.ci.pleasanton.ca.us WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW