Published August 21, 2002
WHEELS ROUTE CHANGES
Effective September 9, 2002 WHEELS will be modifying several of their routes to maintain convenient transfers between WHEELS and BART. A revised WHEELS Map & Schedule Guide will be available in September of 2002.
Several routes will be modified effective September 9, 2002. The changes are outlined below:
- Route 12/12X The buses will provide more frequent service and they will also run later in the evening. An earlier eastbound departure will be added in the morning.
- Route #14 (Livermore) The route has been modified to directly serve the Livermore Civic Center. Service to Rincon/Portola block will be discontinued.
- Routes #1, 4, 7, 8, 10, 20 and 70 The schedules will be pushed forward by 6 minutes.
- Routes #11 and 18A Buses will leave the Livermore Transit Center at the top of the hour.
- Route #18B Buses will leave the Livermore Transit Center at the bottom of the hour.
If you should have any scheduling questions, please refer to the WHEELS Route Map & Schedule Guide for travel options. Routes are also posted at: www.wheelsbus.org. WHEELS staff is also available for trip planning assistance by phoning WHEELS at (925) 455-7500.
1362 Rutan Court, Suite 100, Livermore, California 94550
(925) 455-7562 phone (925) 443-1375 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.wheelsbus.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax email@example.com e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW