DISCOUNT MONTEREY BAY AQUARIUM TICKETS
Hacienda is delighted to announce the 2011 special discount ticket program with Monterey Bay Aquarium. With many exhibits featuring animals, from birds to fish to marine mammals, plan on spending a day to learn about the many creatures showcased at the aquarium. Enjoy sea otter antics up close and personal, or visit the touch pools to get a hands on experience of the creatures just outside the aquarium doors.
Discount Ticket Program
Hacienda has given our affiliates the ability to participate in a discount program designed to save you money and provide you with a great value in 2011. The Preferred Ticket program allows employees and residents to purchase tickets for one full day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium for a discounted price. Tickets are non-refundable and are valid for one year, starting on the day they are purchased. Tickets expire one year from the last day of the month in which they were purchased. Admission fees support the aquarium's work as a non-profit organization. Adult tickets can be purchased for a discounted rate of $25.95 (regularly $29.95), student tickets can be purchased for $23.95 (regularly $27.95), senior tickets can be purchased for $23.95 (regularly $27.95) and child tickets can be purchased for $15.95 (regularly $19.95).
Discount tickets will only be available through the internet. Ordering is secure and easy! Here's how it works:
- Go to: https://affiliate.montereybayaquarium.org
- Enter "Hacienda1001" in the Store Name Box and select the "Submit" box
- From the Hacienda Business Park Ticket page, select your ticket type and the desired quantity.
- Follow the prompts to check out and print your tickets at home
Additional information relating to the discount ticket program and the aquarium is available. Please refer to the Monterey Bay Aquarium using the contact information below.
Monterey Bay Aquarium
886 Cannery Row, Monterey, California 93940
(831) 647-4502 phone (831) 648-7960 fax email@example.com e-mail www.montereybayaquarium.org WWW
Hacienda Owners Association
4473 Willow Road, Suite 105, Pleasanton, California 94588-8570
(925) 734-6500 phone (925) 734-6501 fax firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail www.hacienda.org WWW